This foundation was named in honor of the son of Pastor Gary and LaTanya Foreman, the late Ayden Josiah Foreman. Pastor Gary Foreman has dedicated most of his adult life to serving youth in the local community as well as around the world. His passion for young people is demonstrated through the time he devotes educating them academically, spiritually and in the practical ways of life. Through the creation of the S.A.L.T. Conference, he afforded young minds the opportunity to express themselves through music, dance, drama, and public speaking.
After over 25 years of dedication, Pastor Gary focused his attention on family life. He married and was blessed with a beautiful baby boy, Ayden Josiah. Ayden represented all the attributes his father poured into so many young people for so many years. Aydena��s time on earth ended unexpectedly on May 16, 2012, at only seven months old he had fulfilled his purpose. Yet his presence still fills the heart of so many who knew and grew to love him as their own. It is with this love and appreciation for his life and for what Pastor Gary has contributed to so many lives that we formed The Ayden Josiah Foreman Foundation (AJF Foundation).
The AJF Foundationa��s mission is to assist young adults in learning the social skills, academic concepts and job training techniques necessary to become successful members of society and challenge young minds to find their purpose, fuel it with passion and fulfill their destiny.
Samaral & Kiana Jackson
The Ayden Josiah Foreman Foundation Board of Directors:
- Samaral Jackson – Chairman/Executive Director
- Kiana Jackson – Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Harold Anderson – Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Katrina Anderson – Director of Communications & Public Affairs
- Michael Foreman – Deputy Director
- Michelle Foreman Fertomid over the counter – Director of Education
- Nikita Jones – Director of Programs
- Danielle Jones – Research & Evaluation Director
- DeAundria Jones – Director Development & Fund-raising
- Katherine Vaughan – Board member